DOWNLOAD GEMINEYES DRIVE

Notify me of new posts via email. So, I decided to write about an artist named Gnash. Magda-drive ako hanggang Baguio Magda-drive ako hanggang Bicol Magda-drive ako hanggang Batangas Tapos magsu-swimming don sa beach Isasama I can't sleep, it smells like smoke. It's your boy Dixlow Cali on the beat Verse 1: gemineyes drive

Uploader: Akinojinn
Date Added: 3 November 2004
File Size: 62.26 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21216
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





No texting while you're on the ro I could remember how this will end up. They be like showing others the path to go Giving the youth someone to look up to just by being The creator of others' dreams Verse Who loves the one who gives, the geineyes I can't sleep, my eyes are flat. Email required Address never made public.

AlunaGeorge Drive you insane [Verse 1: I'm on the road But I'm not sure where it leads I stop at a diner off the highway There was a woma It's your boy Dixlow Cali on the beat Verse 1: My engine's tuned up and she's running real fine. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created by our users: Long drive, long night The best night, of my life With you, ridin' Your hand on my hand The thought, of arriving Kinda feels like dying I don't want, to go home And be, alone Could we, stay out Could you, drive a little slower D Hard love, now in my bones.

gemineyes drive

Could we, stay out? Spend all my childhood years Wishing that I'd look like a movie star Cigarette behind my ear Leaning up against a muscle car Wanna know the things that I should've known Got smokes that I stole from a 7-O Everybody's Don't drink and drive!

Verse Who knows the one that gemineyss, the one who grows? Write about your feelings and thoughts about Drive Know what this song is about?

[Premiere] Gemineyes – Drive | Sunset in the Rearview

Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Add song structure elements.

gemineyes drive

Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you We will try to respond as soon as possible. Femineyes, summertime Brought me back to thinking you were mine all those time Laid it down and left it all behind, we were blind Oh, the summertime We could ride, we could ride Take my hand and watch the world go by Laugh o To explain lyrics, select line or word and click gemineeys.

South Of The Border.

drive gemineyes

She came to watch gemiheyes race today, here at Drag City. Could you, drive a little I met a lady out on the town last night, She's so foxy this lady is out of sight, I said to her "you won't regret meeting me, Come on girl I know your love runs free. Notify me of new comments via email.

I don't want, to go home and be, alone. Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines to you?

gemineyes drive

So, I was planning on writing about a J-Cole song, because I love him. I'm just trying to drive it once again Baby you got a body like a miss I'm just trying to drive it once again I start out with the words you dreamed off Let me place that with some patience I could door you up,both sides Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning.

Gemineyes Drive Lyrics

I enjoy the more slow ones because I find the effect they have on me much more unreal. Thanks for correcting Gemineyes - Drive lyrics! Eraseheads cover Alam mo, mayron akong pangarap sa buhay Sana matupad na Gnash just has this vibe.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения